The Library at Woodville has a unique collection of medical, social and educational books and journals on sexual health.
The Library contains information on a wide range of subjects including:
- Aboriginal sexual health issues
- adolescent sexual health and relationships
- disability and sexuality
- gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues
- men’s health
- multicultural issues
- sexual assault and child sexual abuse
- sex education
- sexually transmitted infections
- women’s health
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.30am – 4.30pm. Closed 1.00 – 1.30pm for lunch
- If you have special research needs it’s best to make an appointment with the Librarian.
Borrowing and returning
Conditions for borrowing books and audiovisual items include:
- loan period of 2 weeks (rural areas 4 weeks)
- extensions of loans by phone or email before the due date
- materials may be returned to any SHINE SA location during opening hours
People from rural areas of South Australia may have books sent directly to their home address. They will be responsible for returning their loan item by post.