SHINE SA has been actively involved in supporting the next generation of GPs in gaining an in-depth understanding of and experience within Sexual and Reproductive Health.
We offer placement option(s) annually to suitably qualified GP Registrars to work within our Clinical Team under the guidance and support of some of the best Sexual Health practitioners in the country.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- BMBS, MBBS or equivalent qualified
- Currently registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Vocationally registered
- Have completed the National FPAA Certificate in Reproductive and Sexual Health for Doctors, Theory and Clinical component
- Competence in contraceptive implant and IUCD insertion and removal, or willingness to undertake training
- Unrestricted provider number
Due to COVID-19, we are not able to offer a placement in August 2020.
For the placement commencing in March 2021, applications close on Friday, 27 November 2020.
We endeavour to finalise the process of all applications as soon as practicable and will be in contact with the applicants in due course.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter including your preferred Term dates and work hours/work days
- Resume including the names of three professional referees
Applications and enquiries can be submitted via email to email@example.com