This annual event is open to doctors, nurses and midwives and any other interested health and community workers.
The renewed cervical screening guidelines are to be implemented from 1 May 2017. The Update Day has been timed to coincide with the release of resources around these changes and these resources will be available on the day.
The full event program will cover:
- Cervix screening – statistics, clinical guidelines and strategies
- Biomedical options for HIV prevention
- STIs and HIV in Aboriginal communities
- Providing culturally appropriate services
- Syphilis: An update on the great mimicker
- Who to test and how to treat: Mycoplasma genitalium, rectal testing in women and more…
- Emergency contraception
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception
We are pleased to feature speakers from SA Cervix Screening Program, SAHMRI, Clinic 275, O’Brien Street General Practice, SAMESH and SHine SA for this event.
The Sexual Health & Cervix Screening Update Day will be held on 31 March 2017.
For all event details and to register, click here.