Clinical Education Forum and
SHINE SA have a range of online recordings of previous forums and webinars, see below to access these.
Syphilis Update, Dr Carole Khaw, Adelaide Sexual Health Centre
Contraception Update, Dr Amy Moten
Update on sexually transmitted infections, Dr Tonia Mezzini
Menopause, mood and missing mojo, Dr Amy Moten
Unplanned pregnancy, abortion and early pregnancy ultrasound, Dr Ea Mulligan
Genital Rashes, Dr Tonia Mezzini
Australian PCOS Guidelines: An update for general practice, Dr Amy Moten
The first international evidence based guidelines on PCOS were developed in Australia and released in 2018. This webinar will review the guidelines and discuss key recommendations for diagnosis and management in general practice.
Online Forum/Webinar Recording Access:
- Visit SHINE SA’s learning management system and create an account (if you do not already have one).
- Log in at with your new account details.
- Under Course Categories find Clinical Education and then click on the course desired.
- Click ‘Enrol Me’.
- Follow instructions to view recordings and a record of your completion.
- If you require further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org