COVID-19 – SHINE SA Training and Education Postponed
In light of health recommendations relating to COVID-19, SHINE SA have postponed scheduled face-to-face training and education. This has been initially extended to the end of June 2020.
Face-to-face contact at SHINE SA’s Library and Resource Centre has also been postponed, for more information visit SHINE SA’s Library page. These measures reflect our commitment to prioritising the health and wellbeing of our community, staff and clients. We apologise for this inconvenience and deeply appreciate your support and understanding.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or for Schools Education and Support School-Support@shinesa.org.au.
It’s important to us that we stay connected with health professionals, educators, youth and community workers during this time. We encourage you to keep up to date with our Newsletters as we stay responsive to community needs and endeavour to offer future online training opportunities. If you have not subscribed to our Newsletters, visit SHINE SA Newsletters.
You can also stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
If you’re a health professional SHINE SA offers the following online education:
- Clinical Education Forums – Online Recordings (topics include menopause, unplanned pregnancy, genital rashes and more)
- Video Resources for Clinicians: Syphilis Symptoms, Serology and Treatment
- Andrology and Sexual Health Update – Online Recordings
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV: An overview for health professionals
- Understanding LGBTIQ – MODMED Short Course
For more information and updates on SHINE SA clinics please visit our Find a Clinic page.