This 2-hour workshop will look closely at the lessons, activities, methodologies, content and resources which are involved in the updated SHINE SA Year 7 Relationships & Sexual Health Curriculum. A copy of the 2019 Year 7 Teacher Resource and a digital file with associated resources is included.
This workshop is only available to educators who have completed a SHINE SA 2-day Teaching It Like It Is – Relationships & Sexual Health Education Course.
During this workshop you will:
- explore the 15 lessons in the updated Year 7 R&SH Curriculum
- engage in activities included in lessons
- develop an increased repertoire of teaching methodologies
- discover new resources
- examine relationships and sexual health issues relevant to young people
- identify wellbeing support services in the Adelaide metropolitan area
- have opportunities for your questions to be answered
- connect with fellow educators
Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Course Location: SHINE SA, 64c Woodville Road, Woodville
Participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement and recognition of training and development hours with reference to relevant Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
For further information or enquiries, please email School-Support@shinesa.org.au or phone 8300 5317.
$40 (Year 7 Teacher Resource included valued at $25)
Costs include GST
Payment is required upon enrolment into this course. Please ensure that you have a credit or debit card ready.
Year 7 Relationships & Sexual Health Curriculum Update Workshop
Date: 27 November 2019