Course Cancellations – Refund and Transfer Policy
SHINE SA understands that unexpected events may occur and you may need to cancel your course registration. In this situation, SHINE SA has criteria for transfer to alternative courses and for granting a refund.
All requests for transfers or refunds are to be made on the refund request and transfer form below. Refund requests will be reviewed and processed within 14 days of receiving this completed form.
Transfers from one course to another may be possible within a 12 month period.
- A refund may be provided, less 10% administration fee if notice of withdrawal from the course is received not less than 4 weeks prior to the course/training start date.
- Notice of withdrawal from the course received less than four weeks but more than 2 business days prior to the course/training date, or once training materials have been forwarded, will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course/training fee. Transfer to another course may be negotiated.
- Notice of withdrawal from the course received less than 2 business days prior to the course/training date will forfeit right to any refund or transfer unless negotiated otherwise.
SHINE SA initiated refunds
If SHINE SA cancels or reschedules a course to a time or location unsuitable to you then you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
- SHINE SA will not refund air fares or accommodation for participants in any circumstances.
- Refund payments are dependent on the course payment method used.