SHINE SA has provided sexual health services to the South Australian community since 1970. Services include clinics, counselling, community and professional education programs, library facilities and resources.
Contact SHINE SA’s Sexual Healthline by phone or email with any sexual health questions.
Read more about our confidential Sexual Healthline services.
The clinical teams at SHINE SA include both doctors and registered nurses/midwives who work collaboratively to provide high quality services to their community, including:
- contraception services (including Emergency Contraception)
- STI testing, management and referral
- pregnancy testing, counselling and referral
- information on safer sex and sexuality issues
- Hepatitis B vaccinations for eligible people under the SA Health High Risk Hepatitis B program (not including occupational or travel vaccinations)
- sexual health issues.
Read more about our clinics.
SHINE SA offers confidential therapeutic counselling provided by professional sexual health counsellors.
Read more about our counselling services.
SHINE SA offers a range of workforce and community education and health promotion activities that are aimed at improving the sexual health of South Australians.
Read more about our education services.